Your Care Network for Healthier Resident Lifestyles
If you’re looking for a partner who truly understands your business and shares your mission to provide great service to aging adults, then we’re the therapy provider for your community.
Geriatric rehab is what Innovate Rehab & Wellness knows best.
No other rehab provider in our market is able to match the skills, knowledge, accomplishments and expertise of our therapy teams. We’re ready to get started and help your organization achieve unparalleled success. And we hope to have some fun along the way.
Learn more about the extensive services we offer!
We know the well-being of your residents is your top priority. We also know that you want to ensure they can enjoy a longer, healthier length of stay in your community. Caring 360˚ is a service offered by Innovate Health & Wellness that is designed to meet your residents’ needs as they age in place.
Caring 360˚ focuses on the whole person, with specific services designed to address the areas of HEALTH, SUPPORTIVE, WELLNESS and EDUCATION for each aging adult we serve. We have aligned with several highly-experienced care partners for the delivery of care and services right in your community.
To learn more about partnering with Caring 360˚ in your community, please view our brochure and contact us below to ask questions or arrange an informational session at your convenience.
The Patient Driven Payment Model
The Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) and Payment Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) put the value of collaboration high in order to be successful. IRW values collaboration and believes in the motto “Better Together.” Keys to successful financial and clinical performance under these new payment models:
· Pre-admit planning with all disciplines involved in patient care.
· Establishment of restorative programming on day one.
· Established mobility and restorative competencies of the nursing team.
· Correct ICD-10 coding.
· Emphasis on outcomes.
· Clinical Pathways and Standards of Practice to have each member of the clinical team know their role in delivering evidence based care to achieve the best outcomes.
Experience Meets Innovation
What Makes Us Successful
High quality rehab services cannot be delivered unless there is adequate structure, support and processes in place for that clinical expertise. Our continuous evolving structures and processes enable us to deliver that clinical expertise.
Adequate Staffing – We currently employ more than 150 therapists and therapist assistants in the Omaha and Lincoln markets. We consistently have more applicants than positions due to our reputation of being a quality rehab agency and an employer of choice in the rehab community.
Consistent Staffing – As an employer of choice, we are proud of our unusually-high retention rate with therapists and therapist’s assistants which enables us to have consistent staffing in all our contracted communities.
Support with MDS Completion – We work closely in all our partner communities in assisting the MDS Coordinator in making sure assessment reference dates are selected to reflect the most accurate resource utilization for payment determination.
Care Planning – Our team members are committed to be a part of the interdisciplinary team to develop comprehensive care plan for each resident. Therapists provide suggestions and insights for personalized interventions for fall risk reduction, assisted dining, cognitive strategies, skin integrity strategies, and more.
Compliance Support – We provide frequent and thorough education to our team members on documentation to support medically-necessary therapy services provided. We utilize a recommended chart audit form from the APTA in performing chart audits on a percentage of patients served monthly. We will provide outcomes of these chart audits and work with you on maintaining compliance.
Service to Long-Term Care Residents – The timely and judicial use of Part B therapy services can assist your community in maintaining or improving the health and well-being of residents which in turn impacts CMS quality indicators and star ratings. Our team is well equipped and skilled to provide effective interventions to residents to assist incontinence, fall risk management, wound care and skin integrity, wheelchair positioning, reduction of restraint and alarm use, and dementia best practices.
Collaboration with your Care Team – We take a collaborative approach with the community’s nursing and recreational teams to improve the residents’ quality of life. With our team’s high retention rate, therapists get to know the residents personally and become part of their care team.
Therapy Management Partnerships
Innovate Rehab & Wellness offers management agreements that can be adjusted to fit your exact needs, keeping you from paying for more than you need. We are experts on the entire rehab program process, so no matter what your needs are, we can provide support, training and oversight every step of the way.
Our Management Agreements
- Start-up Management: Converts your current rehab team or recruits new team members, helps you choose the right documentation software, develops and implements policies to give you structure for therapy programming
- Monitoring: An ongoing program of onsite visits to audit charts, identify opportunities, generate key performance reports, mentor and educate the therapy team and assist in program development
- Management: The highest level of management includes all of the above and provides an onsite rehab manager that can be in the facility daily, driving your rehab program, increasing revenue and delivering excellent patient outcomes
- Onsite visits and weekly oversight of caseloads
- Ongoing performance and documentation audits
- Rehab team assessments and training
- Education on current and upcoming rules and regulations to keep your rehab and
- nursing team in compliance
- Staffing assistance during PTO, FMLA and increased caseload periods; Recruiting and converting our contract therapy team to in-house
Other One-Time or Annual Services
- Annual Therapy Program Survey
- Education on new Medicare/Medicaid rules and regulations for post-acute care (Medicare A), Part B therapy and durable medical equipment
- Chart audits for post-acute care and long-term care therapy (Medicare B) to assess Medicare compliance and risk of negative audit findings
- Lost revenue report for therapy services focusing on CPT coding, Medicare rules, average length of stay, visits per
referral and units per visit
- Review of quality indicators to measure the effectiveness of therapy services, improving quality indicators and driving up star ratings
- Program Development
Guidance in developing and implementing programs that will drive census, increase reimbursement and improve your quality indicators. Programs include:
- Fall Prevention
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pressure Ulcer Reduction
- Dementia Programming
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Disease (or other neuromuscular management)
- Restorative Programming
- Post-Acute Care Program Assessment
In-depth assessment of your ICD-10 coding to ensure that reimbursement opportunities aren’t overlooked and to increase profitability.
- Outpatient Therapy Program Development
Assistance with developing outpatient therapy programs that meet the needs of your facility and the community and provide additional revenue sources.
- Construction Planning
Assistance in determining the right space and equipment for rehab services from our leaders with experience remodeling and designing a variety of therapy spaces.
- Educational Webinars
A variety of webinars are available to educate and assess your team are available, including:
- Section GG Training
- CPT and ICD-10 Coding
- Restorative Education
- Leadership Training
- MDS/RAI Training